Tips & Hints
• Remove valuables and shopping bags from view. This includes loose change
and electronic devices such as IPods, cell phones and GPS navigation systems.
• Never leave your vehicle running and unattended.
• Close windows and lock the doors.
• Never leave your car or house keys in your vehicle.
• Park in well lit areas with pedestrian traffic.
• When returning to your vehicle carrying bags, place them in trunk, and
then drive away to a different parking spot if shopping is not completed.
Thieves notice unattended vehicles that have new purchases for them to take.