Ready for a few spring updates on development projects in the area?
A few weeks ago we had the grand opening of the new Greely Village Centre. I’m glad to hear it has become a gem in our community in such short time! Below is more information on what’s coming next for the Village Centre, and a few other updates:
- At the new Greely Village Centre:
- Dollarama will be opening by the end of the month
- PetValue, Pharmasave and the in-house doctors clinic are under interior and exterior construction
- Site plan applications have been submitted to the City for retail, office, and a professional centre
- The new tenant in the final building of the plaza will be announced soon!
- Can you guess who it will be?
- Other notices:
- Hard Rock Casino will be submitting their expansion site plan to the City shortly
- Professional Driving Instructors of Ontario (PDIO) will be offering in-car and in class certified driving instructor courses on the property across from the intersection of Bank and Albion
- The lot at Victoria & 8th Line in Metcalfe will be applying for a demolition permit in preparation for their new building
- Drummonds Gas in Manotick will be temporarily closing for construction starting Monday May 6th
There’s lots of more brewing in the background; can’t wait to share details with you once they become official!