Pursuant to By-law No. 2011–122, the City of Ottawa is providing notice to the public of its intention to approve road modifications at the following locations in accordance with the authority under By-law No. 2011-28:
Bank Street and Parkway Road
- One full movement truck access on Bank Street.
- One full movement access on Bank Street and one full movement access on Parkway Road.
- Southbound left-turn lane at the full movement access on Bank Street.
- Road widening on Bank Street.
- Modify the northbound left-turn lane on Bank Street at Parkway Road.
- Paved shoulder along the site frontage of Bank Street to the Bank Street and Parkway Road intersection.
- Sidewalk on the south side of Parkway Road from the proposed full movement access to the Greely Animal Hospital access.
For more information, please contact:
Transportation Services Department
Tel:613-580-2424, extension 22284
Any person who wishes to raise objections to the modifications must contact the City Clerk, in writing, at the address below by March 30, 2018.