Come and meet representatives from all of the City’s departments to learn about the various career choices and areas of expertise at the City of Ottawa, including:
• Accounting / Finance
• Community and Social Services
• Planning and Engineering
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Operations and Trades
Take part in several career workshops!
• How to create an online profile and apply for positions on ottawa.ca/careers. (Please bring a listing of your work experience to help complete your profile.)
• Effective resume writing and interview skills.
• Hear from employees from diverse backgrounds as well as local community members.
• Workshop space is limited. Reserve your spot at ottawa.ca/careers or call 3-1-1.
• Do not bring resumes. Applying for available positions are done online at ottawa.ca/careers.
• Ottawa City Hall is close to public transit. Visit octranspo.com to plan your route.
• Paid parking onsite. Spaces are limited. Persons requiring disability related accommodations may indicate their needs at the time of the registration, or by calling 3-1-1 by Friday, June 1. After that date, staff will work with participants to provide possible supports.