News, Information & Updates

February 22nd 2018: Community and Protective Services Committee Update

The City’s Community and Protective Services Committee today approved a plan to respond

Read More

Ottawa Police Service Warn Public of False Job Offers

The Ottawa Police Service is informing the public of the resurgence of a popular scam where people are being offered false employment opportunities.

Read More

Ottawa Fire Services Deliver 40 Carbon Monoxide Alarms to Ward Offices

The Ontario Fire Code requires that each dwelling that has an attached garage, or fuel fired appliance or a fireplace has a working carbon monoxide alarm installed in the hallway in each sleeping a

Read More

Hard Rock Ottawa Zoning By-law Amendment

Some exciting news regarding Hard Rock Ottawa was released today, so I have attached my response to the announcement.

Read More

3200 Reid's Lane Declared Surplus Land

On February 6th the Finance and Economic Development Committee (FEDCO) declared the property at 3200 Reid’s Lane surplus to city needs.

Read More

Special Letter for Dalmeny & Gordon Murdock Intersection

January 19th, 2018
RE: Modification of the Intersection of Dalmeny Road and Gordon Murdock Road

Dear Resident,

Read More

City warns of door-to-door sales scam on drinking water quality testing

January 19, 2018
Announcements and Events

Read More